We were attending Medica in Dusseldorf and our assistant found this hotel for us. The hotel rooms were large and very, very nice , up to date with a wonderful balcony.. The location was close to the train station, within walking distance to buses and trans for older people. The breakfast was excellent and the bread's was to die for. The service at the Reception Desk was five stars!!! We are hoping to stay there next year when we go to Medica in November, 2013. We recommend this hotel for travelers and will stay at this hotel when we come to Dusseldorf. Loved the art work.
We also found a great restaurant next to the hotel Dolar House. Hot pot cooking
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only one of the 4 star hotels in Düsseldorf - the BURNS Art & Culture - is this beautiful! The hotel affords a central yet peaceful location at the heart of the city. Very special interior architecture awaits in 33 spacious suites. Far from the sleek designer architecture, different furnishings and artistic styles converge here to create a unique atmosphere. Imaginative fittings made of natural woods from different parts of the world contrast with cool steel. Fine natural stone flooring replaces carpet and is also ideal for allergy sufferers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your BURNS Art & Culture reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burns Art & Culture Apartments Hotel
- Burns Art And Culture Apartments