We stayed at the hotel whilst visiting the Christmas Markets, the rooms were large, spacious, clean and very well equipped. The hotel was central and only a 5 minute walk into town. All of the staff made us very welcome and nothing was too much bother. The breakfast was amazing with a huge selection of juices, breads, fruits, pastries, meats, cheeses and also a hot choice. We would definitely stay there again. Thank you for making our trip so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only one of the 4 star hotels in Düsseldorf - the BURNS Art & Culture - is this beautiful! The hotel affords a central yet peaceful location at the heart of the city. Very special interior architecture awaits in 33 spacious suites. Far from the sleek designer architecture, different furnishings and artistic styles converge here to create a unique atmosphere. Imaginative fittings made of natural woods from different parts of the world contrast with cool steel. Fine natural stone flooring replaces carpet and is also ideal for allergy sufferers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, HRS, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your BURNS Art & Culture reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burns Art & Culture Apartments Hotel
- Burns Art And Culture Apartments