“When I'm in Dusseldorf, it's Kikaku!”
Review of Kikaku

Kikaku
Ranked #97 of 1,903 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stadt-Mitte
Reviewed 19 September 2012

I frequently fly to Dusseldorf and I dropped into Kikaku Sushi Bar by a mistake.
I tried the sushi bar in the airport, not the restaurant in the city. The cookers are pure japanese.
The menu is quite short, but the fish is simply amazing. Fresh, flavoured, and the waiters are gentle and polite. They speak english, german and japanese.
I do suggest Kikaku!

1  Thank Max A

Reviewed 8 March 2012

waiters speaks english! even though we arrived close to kitchen close time they were very patient and helpful to order the right dishes to our taste!

Reviewed 15 December 2011

Kikaku offers very good Japanese kitchen in a rather scaled down minimalistic atmosphere. Majority of the guests were of Japanese origin and all waiters speak Japanese, German and some English.
Menu includes a really excellent assortment of Sushi. E.g. they even offer three levels of tuna, from "normal" to "fatty" and "very fatty". Also a selection of warm dishes, and some desserts.
I tried a variety of Sushi, all very fresh and tasty plus Korean salad Kimchi and a well prepared entrecôte.
I recommend it.

1  Thank A_Gunnarsson
Reviewed 11 December 2011

The food was very good...always good to see alot of japanese nationals eating there....cute and cozy place...would be good to see the menu in english!

1  Thank NonaJo
Reviewed 3 December 2011

I was here waiting for my flight to go to Milan. The service was good and I was told immediately that it would take 20 minutes to get my sushi. And it was about 20 minutes. Peraphs not the time you have at the airport.
The sushi was ok but nothing special and overly priced.
There are better places to eat at the airport.