“Delicious!”

Description: Lao food
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This is an amazing restaurant. It made our evening after a long day of work. The staff was fantastic and the food was so delicious that we went there 2 times in 3 days :).

Dusseldorf
“Yummy food from Laos”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I am fond of Asian food and I like this one quite a lot. My favorite meal here is the "Lab" that consists in minced chicken/pork/beef/fish/duck (according to your choice) together with mint and other aromas, together with some sticky rice.
We came into the restaurant quite late with our 2yo son, I asked for a bowl of rice for him and it was served in a whim. Of course we took our time for our orders.
The service is very friendly and especially friendly with children, which is always a nice thing to find. The place is a bit loud sometimes, mainly because of the mixer that they use to crush the ice for the cocktails, but it's bearable.

“Less then expected”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We saw very good ratings on trip advisor, went there, had to wait on the bar because there was no place... Finally the soup was amazing but the main dish was not exited at al...

1 Thank Raia S
Almere, The Netherlands
“Worth a visit, every time”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

normally I eat at "der Laote" when I am solo and visiting a Düsseldorf fair. This time I took my wife and she is now as enthusiastic as I am though Asian food is not her favourite.
We wanted to have dinner on a Saturday evening. Reservations on the day itself can be made from 17:30, unfortunately they were book full. Knowing the restaurant, we tried late in the evening and we succeeded at 21:45. The cocktails are perfect and good prised, the food is really fresh and good but the overall experience is what makes this restaurant top of my bill.

Groningen, The Netherlands
“Best food from Laos”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Great food in a good area of town. Select mild food, you can always spice it up with the excellent range of condiments.

• Visited April 2014