“Best Thai ever”

Neighbourhood: Dellviertel
Healdsburg, California
“Best Thai ever”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I have travelled extensively, yet Nuh's restaurant has served me the best Thai food I have eaten, perhaps even some of the best food in general... When I am away from Duisburg, I long for her delicious dishes, and return to the restaurant at the first opportunity I have. Thank you, Nuh!!

• Visited July 2014

• Polish first
Duisburg
“Schnell but no fast food!”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Were there after I noticed that it was ranked above Samui (at least here), that I had reviewed last week.
Nuh's is nice and recommended. Though it still does not really belong to the creme de la creme.
The Tom Yam was nice, though it would have been better had it only seen more lemon grass. Some beef dish that we had was okay, though not spectacular, and definitively not large. My A4 (some Thai style fish) was good and plenty, though. The ginger tea was good as well. The choice of test for desert, alas, Mango with sticky rice, unavailable.
The atmosphere is okay, the tables for two really small, overall a place where one can sit without regret, With an average dish around € 7,90, it is hardly spectacular value for money; at least not for a 'Fast restaurant'.

• Visited December 2013