Hotel staff very friendly and efficient. Checked in on Sunday, one guy working, so waited 20 mins to check in.... A bit too long.
Room was clean, bathroom clean, towels standard, but clean. Hair dryer, not great, but enough, beds OK.
The thing that let this hotel down for me was the primitive WIFI system they have, unreliable, slow. Free if you only need 50 mg, but for business travellers with VPN connections, good wifi is a must.
Tryp needs to sort out a better wifi ASAP to be a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The TRYP CentrO Oberhausen is located at the dynamic heart of the region in the “Neue Mitte” area of Oberhausen. Right next to CentrO, Europe’s biggest shopping and recreation centre, with more than 200 stores and 25 bars and restaurants, the most popular attraction in the whole of “Metropole Ruhr”. Concerts, musicals or sports events – there is always entertainment of the highest level around the TRYP CentrO Oberhausen. This hotel is the perfect choice for your business and leisure trips to Oberhausen thanks to its excellent location in the city centre, its complete and comfortable facilities and the quality of its services. The hotel provides modern and elegant rooms; Wlan free of charge (500MB); a restaurant and a bar; 6 meeting rooms with natural light and a maximum capacity for up to 180 people; a spacious, bright hall; an outdoor terrace with pretty views and an outdoor parking (EUR 6,-/24h) for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Melia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your TRYP Centro Oberhausen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Centro Oberhausen Hotel Oberhausen
- Sol Melia Oberhausen
- Sol Melia Centro Oberhausen