“Great choice of Burgers in 'forest' decor”
Review of Hans im Gluck

Hans im Gluck
Ranked #7 of 396 Restaurants in Wuppertal
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Wuppertal, Germany
“Great choice of Burgers in 'forest' decor”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

A more than welcome alternative to, you know... the 'other' burger chains!! Here the choice is huge, including the vegetarian option, and everything is fresh and tasty. The chips are thickly cut and the desserts really yummy and well presented: we tried the Tiramisu and the chocolate cake, both delicious. Service is very friendly. I love the forest decor, really unusual! There are many tables outside too. Only negative point: the music is a bit too loud for conversation...

• Visited May 2014

Cape Town, South Africa
“Best burger I've had in a long while”
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

A busy restaurant, but still cosy, the food was perfect, had a cheeseburger and chips, and a mojito to go with that - perfect! And value for money, I'll be back!

Ayrshire
“A bit rushed”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

A nicely presented restaurant in a rustic country style - and very busy. The waiters and waitresses were really rushed and probably as a result we didn't get what we ordered - veggieburger and chips - but ended up with double (very spicy) veggieburgers and no chips.

The food was plonked onto our table and the waiter rushed off before we could point out the mistake. We decided to make the best of it and tucked in, but all in all it was a bit disappointing, the burgers were so spicy they were pretty hard going and we left much of our meal.

Overall, not as good as expected.

• Visited August 2013
North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Tasty burger restaurant”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

This burger restaurant serves very tasty burgers in a quirky woodland inspired interior designed space. I had a Walnut veggie burger and my husband had a vegeable veggie burger. They were both delicious, and there was 6 diferent vegetarian burgers to choose from! We went on Saturday night and it was very busy, which is a good sign. My only complaint was the loud thudding music which wasn't very relaxing.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Seabrook29
Boston, Massachusetts
“Unbelievable Cheeseburger.”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

This cheeseburger blew me away. I got the Western, which has crispy onions and BBQ sauce. I can't remember which type of cheese, but it's the right type. I'll say that. I ordered the double--that's an option for all burgers--some place early on in the menu has add-ons and things--and that was the way to go. The double wasn't too big or ridiculous, but rather was just a wonderful amount of delicious meat with all the right things on top of it. Beer selection is good. They probably have what you like. They play funky house music, which if you're an American, is a cool experience. We usually hear some playlist with Sheryl Crow and Taylor Swift when we eat cheeseburgers. I felt like dancing while eating, partly because of the music, partly because of how happy my cheeseburger made me.

• Visited April 2013