“Good Argentinian steak”

Ranked #10 of 271 Restaurants in Koblenz
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Restaurant serves Argentine beef steaks. Tasty and well grilled.
This is not elegant reatauracja, just a simple steak house.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

My husband has eaten here many times and raves about it - he's not wrong. Fab food, service and prices

Reviewed 2 July 2012

There are not much places around Koblenz where you can have a good piece of Steak.
We visited "Los Gauchos" for a late-lunch after shopping (approx. 15:00 Hrs.) and had a good Steak her. They open at Lunch time until Dinner, without a break.
Friendly Service, atmostphere is O.K. Food is good with a fare price.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

I had my dinner at the Los Gauchos yesterday. When I first came there, all tables were taken or reserved, but they arranged the reservations so that I had one hour to eat. Eating alone that's enough.

Being at an Argentinian steakhouse, of course I had a steak.. The meat was fantastic! Both the taste and the tenderness was first class. The service was also good, although I had to wait for a while to pay.. Also, I couldn'nt chamge the potatoes for vegetables, but had to pay ekstra for them. Minor, but unnecessary.

I'll come back there tomorrow!!

Reviewed 21 October 2011

My wife and I arrived for a meal about 3 minutes before the end of serving the excellent value lunchtime menu. Nevertheless we were happily allowed to choose from that menu and the cheerful and attentive waiter could not have been more helpful. He was also great fun. The meal was delicious with a wonderful dressing on the salad.
For various reasons it did not prove practicable to return but we wished we could have done so to sample the evening menu which was also very tempting.