Really hard to get a room in Ludwigshafen, as there was some kind of exposition on. So me and 2 colleagues had to pay 170 euro each to stay here: AT LEAST 100 euro too much! Hotel is very dated, with worn out fittings anda lot of things not working (bedside light, lift doors don't meet in middle etc).
Rooms are large but not too clean, mould in bath. Worst of all I picked up two excellent bug bites during the night. One of my colleagues had no hot water, the other said his room smelled very badly of cigar smoke.
Breakfast was OK but breakfast room was packed, no tables at 7am so we had to split up and share tables with other guests.
Overall, you would have to go to India or Eastern Europe to find another alleged 4-star hotel as bad as this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The team at the BEST WESTERN Leoso Hotel Ludwigshafen has a choice of 192 spacious rooms in four different room categories including three comfortable suites available for you.The BEST WESTERN Leoso Hotel Ludwigshafen is well situated absolutely in the centre of the city, close to the railway station and only a short walking distance to attractive shopping centres such as the Rhine Gallery. There are a total of eight conference and seminar rooms available for meeting delegates. To round off all the services we offer, there is the comfortable "LEO's Restaurant" with an adjoining "Library", a cosy hotel bar, the best breakfast in town (price-value), free WLAN access, a charging station and 84 parking places directly in front of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Leoso Hotel Ludwigshafen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ludwigshafen
- Ludwigshafen Best Western