Unfortunately the hotel is not up to the expected level. I lived there because there were no places elsewhere during the Formula 1 Grand Prix from Hochenheim. Hallways smelled awful "as old things." Rooms were new and with modern furniture, but windows were with old woodwork and not very good noise isolated. Breakfast was good, varied and please everyone (we were a group of about 25 persons). I could not have dinner at the hotel (no possibility) but a nearby (1,5 Km) is a 3 stars Michelin restaurant (In Ludwigshafen!).The hotel is not distinguished by anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Excelsior Ludwigshafen, with its 160 hotel rooms, is situated in the midst of Ludwigshafen city. Our bar on the 17th floor offers a 360° panoramic view of the city and the beautiful Rhine-Neckar Valley. The cocktail bar is an ideal place to start a lovely evening with a glass of wine or a cocktail. All the hotel rooms have a balcony and enjoy free WiFi internet. In the business hotel rooms, selected drinks from the minibar as well as a tea and coffee station are available free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Excelsior Ludwigshafen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurohotel Excelsior Ludwigshafen
- Eurohotel Excelsior Hotel Ludwigshafen