This building really looks bad from the outside, but entering the lobby was a pleasent surprise, as was the hotel room, Sky Bar up in the 17th floor and breakfast.
Good deal for the money.
If I had seen the building first, I wouldn't ever booked a room from it. Gladly somebody else did the booking for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Excelsior Ludwigshafen, with its 160 hotel rooms, is situated in the midst of Ludwigshafen city. Our bar on the 17th floor offers a 360° panoramic view of the city and the beautiful Rhine-Neckar Valley. The cocktail bar is an ideal place to start a lovely evening with a glass of wine or a cocktail. All the hotel rooms have a balcony and enjoy free WiFi internet. In the business hotel rooms, selected drinks from the minibar as well as a tea and coffee station are available free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Excelsior Ludwigshafen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurohotel Excelsior Ludwigshafen
- Eurohotel Excelsior Hotel Ludwigshafen