“Delicious Indian food with a hipster flair”
Review of eatDOORI Mainz

eatDOORI Mainz
Ranked #47 of 563 Restaurants in Mainz
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Description: eatDOORI ist ein modernes indisches Restaurant in Frankfurt. Es steht für die Kombination aus klassischen indischen Gerichten mit Street Food aus indischen Metropolen in einem kontemporären Design und lockerer urbaner Atmosphäre. Die Speisen werden in der offenen Showküche aus frischen Zutaten zubereitet und mit typischen Gewürzen aus Indien verfeinert.
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Tonight we headed to one of our favorite Thai places...only to find that it had closed and was replaced by this little gem: eatDoori. We had been craving Indian cuisine but it is always so heavy. This place was a delightful option. We had fresh plates served in a clean hipster, rustic atmosphere. The employees were friendly and helpful. Once you decide on you order, you fill out a ticket and hang it from the lightbulb over your table. The food came quickly and was very tasty. We will return.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This is a kind of modern Indian restaurant German style, so not really spicy if you are used to English Indian restaurants. The curry is fairly basic, but really tasty.
The staff are also really nice with English menus available.
I will visit again.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I sat outside on the terrace as it was a lovely evening. I choose the beetroot salad with pakoras as a main course at 10.90 euros & mint & ginger tea at 3.20 euros. Both were very good but for me I would expect more pakora on the main course salad & I actually ordered more because they tasted very good.

Excellent taste but for the price I think there should be a few more pakoras on the plate. So that's why I score very good & not excellent.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

It was our second visit in this restaurant and as always everything was just perfect.
Very delicious food and friendly staff.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Great location,lovely staff The money you spend in this restaurant is worth it the food is really yummy I would recommend this restaurant if any body traveling to Frankfurt . Keep it up guys you doing a good job