“Genuine italian food”

Ranked #84 of 546 Restaurants in Mainz
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We had a fantastic dinner at Peperoncino.
First evening delicious fish (Sole and Branzino) accompanied by a nice Vermentino from Sarfegna and we decided to have dinner also for our second evening in Mainz at peperoncino, since the menu (and the good service) really seduced us to come back
Second evening delicious pasta from "mama" kitchen with fresh, home made Gamba tortelini's with the Gamba's wrapped in fresh pasta on a delicious tomato sauce!
I will be back here for sure next time when I come to Mainz

Jos Nowak, Netherlands

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Food is amazing and Fabulous Service. As a single business woman I am always treated very well, they find the best table near the window or if its warm I will sit outside.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

cosy little restaurant, very nice ... friendly service ... very accomodating personnel ... excellent pasta (don't miss the pasta made in the parseman cheese ... it's awsome) ... good wines and drinks ... excellent grappa

1  Thank Mischi1905
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I was there in a hot summer night with my husband and 6-year-old kid. Great service, waiters especially nice to my son. We had the octopus carpaccio, 2 pasta dishes and a sea food dish. Everything was delicious, the wine recommendation acording to the food. Not an every- day restaurant but a pleasant experience for a quiet family or romantic dinner.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

I've been touring around Germany all week long and this one is ranked as number one for this week. Great service and atmosphere. Would come back again.

1  Thank DanielTelAviv_Israel