“Small butvery good”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Small butvery good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

Situated under a shopping mall in central Mainz and excavations are limited due to its location. I was given the tour by a retired archaeologist who was extremely knowledgeable and took delight in explaining and describing the artefacts on display. A donation is appreciated on departure. Well worth a visit.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Mike M

Honolulu, Hawaii
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Worth the Hike”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

Take a leisurely stroll around these ancient roman ruins and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Mainz and the river beyond

Visited February 2013
Hagerstown, Maryland
275 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 211 helpful votes
“Interesting”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2012

We went to this museum during Mainzer Museumnacht this year. I enjoyed it more than the rest of my family. My daughter was pretty bored. There are a lot of artifacts to see, but very little English. So, it was mostly just walking around admiring things but not really understanding them. I'm sure I would give it a better score if my German were good enough to understand more of it. I was able to get basics, but not much beyond that. If your German isn't great, I would come during Museumnacht, but I probably wouldn't pay for just this one.

Visited June 2012