“Just nice Italian food, as it should be!”
Review of Quo Vadis

Quo Vadis
Ranked #56 of 316 Restaurants in Trier
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We wanted a small, tasty but fairly simple diner, so Italian seemed perfect.

Only had a main course: Spaghetti 'Quo Vadis' (spaghetti with tomate sauce and shrimps) and filetto di maiale in carozza ( spaghetti with tomate sauce, pork tenderloin with gratinated mozzarello on top). These dishes were as Italian food should be: Few but tasty ingredients, perfectly cooked spaghetti and pure tomate sauce.

The waiter was very friendly and helpfull for us, non German speakers.

The bill was only € 41 for 2 main dishes and 1/2 liter of white wine, good value for money!

2  Thank Maarten K

Reviewed 7 June 2013

First I must start by saying that I usually don't give 5 star reviews as there is nearly always some little thing that I feel could be improved. I have to make an exception in this case. My dining experience was perfection. You could tell that the food was prepared by someone who has a real passion for cooking. The portions are also very generous so don't feel that you will need additional side orders unless you are very hungry. The service was also impeccable with my waiter suggesting a delicious wine choice. Because I only speak two languages (English and slower louder English), it was very nice that he spoke excellent English. The food arrived promptly with no delay between courses. As the service was so good I decided to leave a 15% tip, but my waiter would not allow me and insisted that 5% was all he was willing to accept. Prices overall are very good and in line with other restaurants in Trier. Perhaps the only negative is that there is limited outside seating if you prefer to dine outdoors I would highly recommend visiting this restaurant if you are in Trier. I will definitely be returning the next time I am over.

3  Thank Jag C
Reviewed 17 September 2012

This is the best Italian food I have had in Germany. I can only agree with the positive reviews already posted on this site. It seems to be recommended by most of the hotels in Trier so is usually quite busy. Enjoy!

1  Thank RestlessTraveller_12
Reviewed 26 September 2011

My husband and I had dinner here during our trip through the Mosel Valley. The pork tenderloin and salad we had was just delicious. All the food was really fresh and the servers were all nice. The wine selection was also great and inexpensive.

Reviewed 26 May 2010

We went to Quo Vadis based on a recommendation from our hotel, and had a great meal. Wonderful lamb, perfectly cooked vegetables, and a good wine list made the evening enjoyable. The service was a bit slow, as there appeared to be only one waitress for the entire restaurant, but when we had her attention, the service was superb.

1  Thank EC13091