Spent one night here with my family on the way back to the uk. Room was large and clean, and there was an extra bed for my son. And the breakfast was good.
- There is no air con, and we stayed here on a hot night & needed the windows open. But it was VERY noisy from traffic and I got no sleep even with ear plugs in.
- The curtains don't cover the windows so don't black out light.
- The sheets were poor quality. & had been washed so many times it was like sleeping on sandpaper.
- The shower room was tiny and cramped with old style decor.
- The staff on reception were training someone new & took ages to check us in. They gave us the room key but didn't tell us where the room was. When I went back to ask, they had to look it up.
- Wi-fi didn't work.
- The lift doesn't access all floors so we had to carry our bags up several flights of narrow stairs.
The hotel is well located for the sights & sounds of a Trier - just don't expect to get any sleep particularly if you have to leave the windows open.
If you look at my other reviews, you will see I am not a habitual complainer, but this was one of the worst hotel experiences I have ever had.More
- Free Wifi
- Room Service