“Great place to stay for families”

pentahotel Chemnitz
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Chemnitz
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Quiet place, large rooms, very nice bathrooms, restaurant with family-friendly menus (and prices) and really friendly staff. Spacious parking in basement. Only a few minutes driving from Autobahn. Highly recommended !

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank John K
Falko G, Manager at pentahotel Chemnitz, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear John,

it made ​​me very happy that you were our guest and thank you for your review and the time you have invested it.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

A 30-day advance cancellation policy...unheard of. At the time of check-in, the staff took it upon themselves to make a few comments...in German of course. Although I'm not fluent in German, my girlfriend was. She purposely gave them the impression she didn't understand German. Little did they know, she understood each and every comment. Due to the MotoGP event, all hotels in the area were fully booked. If we could have found another hotel, we would have changed hotels in an instant. We will never stay or recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ron W
Falko G, Manager at pentahotel Chemnitz, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Ron W,

Your comments on our cancellation terms I understood. Unfortunately, these are common, especially at great events as the Moto GP. About this conditions you have been informed in advance of the booking. I hope that your visit to our hotel is run otherwise positive and would be very happy to receive further feedback.

I would be very happy to welcome you again very soon. On this occasion I will be certainly like for a personal interview. Until then I wish you all the best!

Hotelmanager

I've been there for Business trips in 2014:
Service is good, Restaurant has a small menu but meals are of very good quality, rooms are spacious (I've always had non-smoking rooms), the Hotel itself looks old.fashioned

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Falko G, Manager at pentahotel Chemnitz, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Martin,

It's nice to hear that you felt comfortable with us and have used many of the amenities offered at us. Your compliment on the friendliness of all the staff, which I am particularly pleased, I passed to the entire team. It would be nice if you would rate us the next time even better. I stand for your critical feedback at your disposal!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

very comfortable Hotel. Chemnitz is a beautiful place to stay, especially if you want to relax after business by taking a trip to Erzgebirge. Moreover you can eat very delicous food in the restaurants on Schloßberg nearby.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Christine,

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We liked our room so much. Comfortable bed, much space, good looking bathroom. The staff was very lovely and helpful. The service was great. Everything was available there. The bar was open till the late night.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Lovely and supremely helpful staff is their key asset
Used it every time during business trip - good breakfast buffet with fair choice - clean rooms. I have no hesitation in recommending this Penta Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Hans,

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I arrived very late, crew was very friendly. Was my 2 nd (and not the least stay). Clean, quite Hotel, very near to the City incl. parking lot and area for recreation. Next time I try to arrive earlier, because I like to use the Sauna and so on

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business