“Great value.”

and 1 more site!
B&B Hotel Dresden
Ranked #33 of 119 Hotels in Dresden
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights. The room was new, clean and functional. I particularly liked the firm mattress which was perfect for my sleep posture. The hotel is located in a quiet, safe neighborhood and is a 15 minutes walk away from Old Town. The only comment I have is that the reception does not operate 24 hours. If you return late at night you will have to key in your door code to gain access into the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Returning from the UK to Poland, we chose Dresden as it was the most eastward BnB hotel on our route.
This is another of the new hotels, so everything is bright and new, and there's ample parkin g outside. Entrance through the arch was a bit tight - my tyres caught both sides on my Cayenne, and my partner in his Dodge Ram had to rode a curb.
All good, excellent wi-fi, good breakfast, good disabled bathroom, very nice staff. Interesting run from the motorway to the hotel - will go back to see Dresden another day

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Very close to the conference centre and at walking distance from the historical centre. Small but well furnished and clean rooms with free WiFi, in mint condition (probably renovated very recently). Everything spotless. Personnel very friendly. Fairly regular breakfast buffet with decent products and choice (good yoghourts, decent coffee) for 7.50 EUR.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank CandS-8365
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Stay at this hotel for 4 nights.
Located 100m from the train station. 20 minutes from airport.

The hotel is part of a chain and it was modernly decorated. Seemed to be new. The hotel, lobby and the room was very clean.
Check in was easy.
Paid for a single and was given a double. No complaints.
Bed was clean and comfortable.
Temp was controlled in the room.

The shower was powerful and there was hair/body wash available.

There was no tea/coffee facilities available. And there was no iron available.
Free wifi.
I was on the second floor and the wifi was brilliant.
Some of my mates stayed on the 4th floor and they had to come to the lobby to use wifi.
Flat screen TV but only the news channel were in english. (CNN/BBC)

I didnt have breakfast at the restaurant.
There was a few restaurants located close to the hotel.
A few kebab shops.
The shop close to the train station also had food.
The area around the hotel seemed run down but the trams were very efficient.

My room faced the tram lines so at 6am I could hear the trams as they came around the corner.
But my room was leaking and I was moved on the second night.
I could still hear the trams but not as much.
So I would suggest that u ask for a back room, away from the tram lines.

All in all this hotel was worth it.
I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I didn't realize it at the time, but B&B is a chain. I stayed at several throughout Germany. They were all very clean, comfortable, and a good value. The parking was always free and the wifi strong. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank kwgoes
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We stayed here only one night and we were really impressed, very good value hotel!
I highly recommend staying here, the price cannot be beat! Initially we booked one family room (I was with my husband and my father), but my dad decided when we got to the hotel that he wanted a room for himself. It was no problem at all and we got a good deal, the people at the reception are really nice and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank smattijs
Reviewed 23 June 2011

The hotel is excellently located near the central station. The rooms are cosy and clean, the breakfast is 7 EUR, all-you-can-eat.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends