the kempinski in dresden is located 300m to the semper opera and city center. valet parking is available for 25 euros per day and you should use it although pubplic parking is not far away , but crowded.the atmosphere is very original and given the 5* level the service and the rooms are luxury. the breakfast is on international level and you must not forget to ask about the special menue withdifferent eggs and asian food.the pool is boring, just a 6 by 11 metres pool with nothing special. there is a gym and a solarium as well but eg no whirlpool.the service is very dedicated but when we have been here first december weekend it turned,out they are overloaded and with very limited time to serve you.there is a ice area where you can practice during winter months, really well made and with lots of fun for the kids.several restaurants in the building offering great variety with different price levels.given price level there are other locations as well. we will not come back here, being a crowd for a family annual meeting with 16 people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 18th century by the Saxon king, August the Strong, as a pledge of love to his mistress and faithfully restored in 1995, Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski is a beautiful combination of historic glory and modern design. The hotel offers 182 elegant rooms, 32 luxurious suites and culinary excellence from five different venues including: the gourmet restaurant Intermezzo, the Palais Bistro, the Restaurant Lesage in the Transparent Factory of Volkswagen, Cafe Vestibul and the Karl May Bar. In addition, there are six elegant conference rooms on the Bel Etage and a divisible meeting and ball room. The hotel has also its own spa lounge with a pool and offers five-star catering services in and around Dresden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Hotel
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden