In a beautiful location, in the old centre of Dresden, you feel as if you are Royalty yourself in one of the palaces there.
Excellent service, wonderful room and ideal location.
Breakfast exceeds your expectations if you expect the normal buffet...
No wonder so many famous guests have chosen this hotel before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 18th century by the Saxon king, August the Strong, as a pledge of love to his mistress and faithfully restored in 1995, Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski is a beautiful combination of historic glory and modern design. The hotel offers 182 elegant rooms, 32 luxurious suites and culinary excellence from five different venues including: the gourmet restaurant Intermezzo, the Palais Bistro, the Restaurant Lesage in the Transparent Factory of Volkswagen, Cafe Vestibul and the Karl May Bar. In addition, there are six elegant conference rooms on the Bel Etage and a divisible meeting and ball room. The hotel has also its own spa lounge with a pool and offers five-star catering services in and around Dresden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Hotel
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden