Taschenbergpalais is a hotel of highest German standards when it comes to service, location and comfort. Rooms, catering and location leave little to wish for. Breakfast buffet with its 100 Kempinski signature items is a treat. Location is just opposite the Green Vault, the treasure chambre of the Saxon royalty, a must to every visitor. No wonder Taschenbergpalais is charged with hosting state guests and functions like President Obama, Quaan Silvia or the G7 Ministerial meeting in 2015.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 18th century by the Saxon king, August the Strong, as a pledge of love to his mistress and faithfully restored in 1995, Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski is a beautiful combination of historic glory and modern design. The hotel offers 182 elegant rooms, 32 luxurious suites and culinary excellence from five different venues including: the gourmet restaurant Intermezzo, the Palais Bistro, the Restaurant Lesage in the Transparent Factory of Volkswagen, Cafe Vestibul and the Karl May Bar. In addition, there are six elegant conference rooms on the Bel Etage and a divisible meeting and ball room. The hotel has also its own spa lounge with a pool and offers five-star catering services in and around Dresden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Hotel
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden