Pullman Dresden Newa
US$157
US$142
Agoda.com
1,597 results
All reviewsglass showerfloor to ceiling windowstrain stationold townclear glassmain stationthe upper floorsshopping streetarriving by trainnice hotelper nightbreakfast buffetbeds were comfortablean upgradeexcellent locationbeautiful cityfree wifi
Reviewed 16 January 2014

This is a great hotel in a good location. Everything was just super - the rooms are quite small but really adequate. Staff friendly and professional and the foos, including the breakfast buffet was excellent!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 13 January 2014

The hotel is conveniently located near the train station. The staff were professional but not particularly warm or friendly. I have no real gripes with the hotel but I was somewhat disappointed. For a hotel of this standard, I expected more. The room was fine but there was no coffee/tea making service in the room which is generally pretty standard for a hotel of this caliber. It seems odd to me that in this day and age a hotel does not offer free Wi-Fi but it bothered me that in the in-room hotel guide, it mentioned there was complimentary internet service/connectivity lounge in the lobby. When I went to ask at the front desk, I was told they don't have that and I could pay for service. There were no apologies nor any explanation as to why it was listed as a hotel service. The hotel was clean and comfortable but really was rather soulless. I guess I should expect that in a big chain hotel but I have also stayed at the Pullman in Berlin which was lot nicer. The very best thing about the hotel was the breakfast. It was delicious...a huge selection and great variety. I loved it. We got a very good rate that included breakfast. I doubt I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The hotel is close to the city center and main rail station. The design of rooms is interesting, however the huge windows could be not for everybody. We did not eat breakfast in the hotel as we found it overprised, there is a lot of cafes nearby where good and inexpensive breakfast is served. They have a nice small spa with sauna.
Check for the best rate before booking!

Room Tip: Ask for the higher floor ( so you will not have a feeling that streetwalkers observe you), the rooms facing old town are more expensive.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2014

It is nice hotel with a convenient location near to the railway station. In the rooms you have a big windows with panoramic view over Dresden (even when the glass is not really clean). Thing which is really very unpleasant is internet connection. There is no any free one and existing costs 3,5 EUR per hour and only for one device!!! It is such a minor thing, but you really feel to be cheated. I have stayed in this hotel before, but now when I cams across this fact i would really look for some other hotel when I am next time in Dresden. I think it as such a not nice approach. Very bad!! do not recommend places like that. I hope the management of the hotel will understand it somehow.

Room Tip: Superior room upgrade does not make sense. In fact there is no difference with a standard room at all.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alexey K
Reviewed 4 January 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com