“Value for Money”

Ranked #89 of 118 Hotels in Dresden
Chennai (Madras), India
“Value for Money”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stayed there for a business trip. I liked this hotel coz it has a kitchen where i can cook myself. The room was neat and clean. I stayed there for 2 weeks. The breakfast was really good. Even tram and bus stand were nearby and there were Mall nearby for shopping. Dresden was very old city where you can see some historical places. I enjoyed the stay in artis

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Kent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

I was so impressed, very spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfast good value as kids eat free. Could not ask for anything more, staff all friendly. Location is excellent, supermarket within 2mins walk, also near team stop. We booked a family suite which also had its own kitchen, separate seating area and balcony, great value

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Moscow, Idaho
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Dear Friends!
I must warn you about the receptionist of this hotel ANJA [--]! Since I asked her to provide me with the booking confirmation she's showed her non-client-oriented approach and loutish behavior! When I indicated her rudeness she got furious and cancelled my booking on behalf of their "General Manager Andrea [--]" in the worst manner. I am upset now because I disappointed with the European service, which is the best one, I suppose. Especially in Germany. I think such people as ANJA [--] must leave their places in European service.
Thank you in advance for you assistance.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Osipovaalena
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Pro: Very affordable and with facilities of apartment, friendly staff, excellent breakfast, huge rooms, & russian restaurant nearby had excellent food and friendly staff
Con: A bit far from what we wanted to see, i.e. the old part, a bit outdated

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Anisa I
Stockholm
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We stayed at Artis for New Year, and it was a pleasant experience. We couldn't find anything in the city center, so I knew it was a hotel located a little far from the main attractions. But it was a nice surprise when we saw that we were only three tram stops away from the center (5 minutes ride!). We got a suite with kitchenette, very comfortable, spotless clean and very quiet. The staff was really helpful. Absolutely recommendable.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank fromstockholm1
Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Expect a small studio style apartment with a separate bedroom, expensive wifi, expensive breakfast. But the room is cheaper and the size is a welcome change after some cramped spaces in other hotels. Rooms were pretty clean and have a pretty complete kitchen if wanting to create meals. I would bypass the $$$ breakfast and just stock up at the Netto (chain supermarket) down the street across from a decent pay structure/park for the kiddos. Dresden has a great tram system. Check out the DVB website (http://www.dvb.de/en/Homepage/) and find the very short walk to the nearest tram station. If wanting a great vegan meal in town try the Flax restaurant in Neustadt!

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank thegarrettgang
Melbourne
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My husband, myself & adult daughter stayed here for 2 nights....large spacious room, We had a seperate bedroom which was a surprise. Hotel very clean & located in a quiet street not far from the tram which takes into the heart of Dresden in a matter of a few minutes or you can walk which takes approx 20mins. Free parking out the front & supermarket close by.
The only issue was the ridicoulous charge for breakfast Which we declinded & utilised the supermarket & our kitchen facilties. Staff were not that friendly !

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family