“Amazing food and staff”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I visited with my wife this restaurant and I was fascinated with the friendly atmosphere that we found! The staff really friendly and the food DELICIOUS! The place to be, if you visit Dresden!

4  Thank gsfiridakis

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Very good.
Very clean restaurant.
We took the menu of the day.
6,70 euro for chicken, salade and Rice.
Best restaurant in Dresden.

2  Thank JennekeBelgium
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

The beginning was good , good meal, but when we paid, the woman whom we did the payment cheated us, despite we said several times that the change was wrong, she didn't accept it and for not discuss more ( it was late) she achieved to get of us 10€.
I suggest to insist on taking you change right....

2  Thank martapascual12018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

If you are travelling to Dresden and hoping to find an authentic Greek restaurant, look no further than this one. We stumbled across this from other reviews and I am glad my friend found this place.

Good friendly service, good quality food, nothing to dislike about the experience. The complimentary Oizo before the meal got things off to a good start.

If I ever was in Dresden again on my travels I would definitely look to find this establishment again

2  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We went there twice during our stay in Dresden (which tells you that we were satisfied). Big plates, excellent Greek food, good haus-wine and friendly service. They have beer-garden (serviced) at the street + tables inside.

3  Thank PavelSuk