I visited the hotel on a leisure trip to Leipzig for two night with my family, wife and two kids (6 and 8 years).
• No air-conditioning
• No balcony in our room
• Poor Wi-Fi
• Location is great (restaurants, museums, Zoo, shopping all just a few minutes’ walk)
• For a family, room 216 is super. Very big with separate bedroom for the kids and refrigerator and sitting area.
• Room 216 towards the yard so you can open windows without any noise from the street
• Nice breakfast buffet
• Friendly staff
This is not an efficient business hotel so I would never go here to work. You need a bit of patience and for example accept that Wi-Fi most probably only works in the reception etc… As a relaxed tourist with kids it is a very good hotel and I can highly recommend to any family. Very clean and fresh hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Royal International Leipzig reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal International Leipzig Hotel Leipzig
- Royal International Hotel Leipzig