Everything about this place was great:
* Arrived too early for check-in but they made gave us the first one cleaned at 11:00am
* Offered tea or coffee as sat in lobby trying to figure out our next step (before got the room).
* Streetcar goes past but the windows were so sound proof never heard them (not sure how summer would be if wanted to sleep with the window open)
* Our room (206) was one of the largest we've had in Europe
* Breakfast was well worth the add-on fee (scambled eggs, soft boiled eggs; cereal; fruit; yogurt; Nutella; cold and hot meat for 6.50 euros)
* Helped with any/all questions about getting around which seemed extra valuabe as Leipzig seemed to have litle in the way of information in English
* A daily sheet was available for customers at each breakfast table (albeit in German) that spoke of the weather; events; concerts; etc
There were only two things to be aware of altho neither were off-putting:
1) the price sent via email was without tax. No issue as still very competitive with others and in the US that's the norm
2) If not driving, a streetcar is a must and can add btwn $2 and $5 to your daily expense
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.