The hotel is a bit old, classic, with old-fashioned furniture, a not really modern bathroom, big windows, a long nice balcon with the seaside-view. A friendly staff on the reception, good service. Best breakfast I've ever had - big choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its prime oceanfront location right at the mouth of the Trave, this fabulous hotel affords guests unparalleled views over the Bay of Lübeck and Mecklenburg. The wide, sandy beach starts at the hotel and entices sunbathing, swimming and leisurely strolls. At 117 metres tall, the maritime illumination atop the hotel makes it one of Europe's highest lighthouses. Enjoy the breathtaking views over the ocean and watch the graceful cruise ships as they leave the Trave to enter the Baltic and vice versa. Speaking of graceful, the historical four-masted steel barque "Passat" is moored across from the hotel. The Baltic is a four season affair - as invigorating in winter as it is relaxing in summer. Business traveller or holidaymaker, its wondrous natural beauty and numerous cultural highlights ensure every stay is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Maritim Strandhotel Travemunde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Strandhotel lübeck
- Maritim Strandhotel Hotel lübeck