“My Trip to Spain”
Review of Spain

Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Miami, Florida
15 helpful votes
“My Trip to Spain”
Reviewed 9 January 2006

I had lots of fun on my trip to Spain. Besides visiting family, I also went to different parts of Spain like Madrid, Fuentenovilla, Malaga, Getafe, Torre Molinos, and many other smaller cities. I had a blast. I live in Miami,Florida where the only hills and mountains you see are either the expressway or the landfill sites. The idea of all the mountainous regions and being atop these mountains was simply a thrill. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

8 Thank JermanG
A TripAdvisor Member
“hermoso”
Reviewed 24 August 2004

Thank you for the news letter.
We traveled from Victoria to Madrid (August 9Th). We absolutly loved it the people is so friendly and helpful. The city is so nice and clean. The food exelent, and the Hostals are beautiful and cheap.
We also visit Barcelona for couple days it was nice, a lot to do and to visit, but we like Madrid better.
We took the speed train to Lisbon and then Faro but that is a different story .We strongly recommend Faro (South of Lisboa).
Two weeks wasn't enough.........

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Spain? Share your experiences!