“Treat yourself to the freshest fish in town”
Review of Club de Mar

Club de Mar
Ranked #289 of 566 Restaurants in Almeria
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I love this place. The whole restaurant is surrounded by glass, so the view is splendid. The fish is devine, and be sure to have a plate of the region's specialty RAF tomatoes

Great meal.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

We spent a long weekend in Almeria for my 60th birthday and as we were staying in the nearby NH Ciudad Almeria hotel, wanted somewhere close on our first night there as we arrived when it was dark.

We asked the receptionist at our hotel to book us in for a meal for 9pm and had a quick shower and change before heading off for my birthday meal.

We were the only people in the restaurant which was a disappointment but I thought that if the food was good it would make up for the lack of atmosphere.

We were sat in the window overlooking the harbour so a nice table but really that is the only positive thing we can say about the evening. The waiter we had was surly and miserable looking - usually when I try to speak/order in Spanish the staff appreciate my making the effort but this chap did not make any attempt to be friendly.

The food was very average.

Liked Almeria but would not go back to this restaurant

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Really good place for quality. We had a table near the opening doors that provide views over the port. Service is excellent and we wanted some fish so our waiter brought out a Lubina (sea bass) for us to see big enough for a family so we settled on half that and had it grilled.Excellent and washed down with a good value bottle of Verdejo. The desserts are excellent and starters brilliant. We went back for more this time for Lenguado (sole) which was fresh and tasty and started with tasty pate which came with delicious sauces (fig & fruit) and a millefeuille of goats cheese etc was super. Bill would come to about E. 60 for 2 if pushing the boat out then a bit more. Our waiter said it was very busy at weekends and during the week not so with Tuesday being day off I believe. You can find the place behind the very large modern sports centre called EGO on the left side as you go down the road leading to the yacht marina.

3  Thank Cadiz_lover
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

We found this to be a really lovely experience. Great helpful service, the food was exceptional. I had the Pork and my friend had the Lobster and we shared a huge salad. For what we eat and drank the bill at 46 euros seemed really inexpensive.

1  Thank MHJ1968
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Impressive appetizers and good service. I recommend the ham (jamon iberico) and baby squid (chipirones)

1  Thank Ropongi