“OX TAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Los Patios

Los Patios
Reserve with
Los Patios is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #405 of 862 Restaurants in Cordoba
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kiev, Ukraine
“OX TAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Very good and not expensive. Compare with other restaurants and decided, that Los patios is the best !!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank LadyLu X

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Kiev, Ukraine
“I like it very much !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

After reading all reviews I was prepared to see a small and simple hotel...But when I arrive, I like it so much...The room (single) was small, but very cozy, with a big window and a big balcony overlooking the patio and main restaurant.There was not noise at all...Furniture and equipment was new and in a perfect order.Everything was very clean with a nice smell, towels were changed every day...The restaurant I also liked very much.When I compare food and prices in El Patios restaurant and some other in Cordoba (Juderia, restaurants in open air in the square), I used only my hotel restaurant, I still can't forget "Ox Tail"...The staff of the hotel is very professional, polite and friendly.I needed their help to contact "Lost and Found" department of the airport and local hospital and I am very thankfull for their kind assistance.
In other words, in my opinion, Los Patios is a 5 stars hotel for the price of 3 stars...

Melbourne, Australia
“Bad food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

We were there visiting the Mesquita, and decided to have lunch at the Los Patios restaurant.
Location was great. Good ambience. Service was reasonable. But the food was bad. My sphagetti was hardly edible. My wife had the paella. I had a bit of the paella, and I must say that was the worse paella I ever had!
Avoid eating there.

Ghent, Belgium
“Dont order the macaroni”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

Seriously. The food is okay. But the macaroni is just pasta with ketchup. And the paella is dry. But the pepper steak is deeeeeeelicious!

Cordoba, Spain
“Restaurant: Bad price to quality ratio”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

Slap bang opposite the famous Mosque, you couldn't get any closer to this impressive building if you tried. The restaurant seems to specialise in bog standard Spanish/Cordobese cuisine with the menu featuring the usual Salmorejo, Gazpacho, Tortilla fare and also some 'platos combinados' with the tourist in mind - think egg and chips, etc.

The problem is that even given the touristy location, this eaterie is so overwhelmingly overpriced for such mediocre food, it leaves you with a rather unpleasant taste in your mouth. The 8-Euro salad I ordered was bland and uninspiring with about 3 ingredients only - the sort of thing you could easily make at home and definitely make better - and the scrambled eggs that my co-diner ate was clearly microwaved. Not good in a city where you can dine well and dine on homemade dishes at half the price of what we were charged. Overpriced even in this touristy area.

Considering how Spain's restaurants are renowned for being seriously unprompt with regards to service, this place was definitely on the worse end. There was one waitress for a half-full restaurant (Spain in understaffed restaurant shocker!) and one of our desserts was forgotten. It also took a good 20 minutes before our bill arrived, and I'm not even going to mention how long the change took to come back.

All in all, this place is a tourist trap, probably unsurprising given its position under a hotel, but with such excellent dining venues in Cordoba, this is one place to avoid during your stay.

• Visited August 2013