The Ayre Hotel is in a very smart residential area a ten minute bus ride from Cordoba or around 8 euros in a taxi. It has free onsite parking in covered bays and it has large grounds and a good pool. It also had floodlit tennis courts. Its a large hotel but is only 3 floors high so it doesn't feel huge. There is not much happening inside the hotel except reception and breakfast. There is a pool terrace and restuarant and we ate there 2 nights running. The food and drinks were very reasonable and there was a vegetarian option. The service was slow but only because they could have had more staff. Everything arrived eventually if you dont mind a wait. Our room had a balcony and was quite spacious. Very good value for the 60 euros a night that we paid. We stayed for a second night and would go back. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel set in former Seminary in peaceful setting with landscaped, parklike grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ayre Hotel Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Cordoba córdoba
- Occidental Cordoba Hotel córdoba