“"Wonderful Control"”

Espectaculo Pasion y Duende del Caballo Andaluz
Reviewed 23 June 2014

A Great show and I do believe the horses enjoyed it as well.Watch out for the guy with the carriage!

There are newer reviews for Espectaculo Pasion y Duende del Caballo Andaluz

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Great atmosphere in an outdoor setting. With the setting sun reflected in the sky, lights, music and of course the Andalucian horses showing their skills. It was beautiful to watch the graceful coordination of the horses and the flamenco dancers.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Beautiful horses, skilful riders & excellent dancers combined to make this an excellent show.
We bought our tickets in advance from our hotel

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I went with my non- horse loving husband and he thoroughly enjoyed himself. I have since been to the Jerez version - inside, more riders and horses, way more posh. However I found this show which is outside in the most beautiful setting to have more soul, in fact, more than once did it bring tears to my eyes. The horsemanship, the setting, the music and of course those Andalusian horses all came together in perfect harmony. It's an experience I will never forget. If only I could take that chestnut horse home that did the pole display. Photographs are also permissible which they are not in Jerez. I highly recommend you take the time and treat yourself to an unforgettable experience. Every seat gets a perfect view so there's no need to stress in the line.

1  Thank Greennz
Reviewed 7 March 2014

The horses in Andalusia are famous. If you are in the area, this one hour show is worth seeing. We went with our young boys, and they loved it. It helps if you like horses. The flamenco part is a bonus, but is truly an add-on.