“Best juices!”

Ranked #48 of 891 Restaurants in Cordoba
Paris, France
“Best juices!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The place was near to my hotel so I went to try it. I tried two juices. He has only organic fresh fruits. very tasty. It's best to seat outside under the tree to enjoy even more. The guy even offered me a banana milk shake. During my 3 days stay in Cordoba, I was going there every day.

Also there is a very nice breakfast for only 5euros. Salad fruit with muesli, tea and fresh juice! Much better and nutritive than the expensive breakfasts in hotels.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank katosl

“No. 1 pit stop!”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I came across this sweet little place after walking around the hot streets of Cordoba. On my first sip of the freshly squeezed and ice blended lemon and mint juice I was hooked! I ordered another, and then came back the next day (which I never usually do). The second day, the owner's small dog came and sat under my chair which was so lovely! Shady quiet street but so close to everything. Go here!

• Visited July 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Life Saver !!”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We had been walking around Cordoba on a very hot day, had a few too many wines at lunch and were being blasted by the sun-throat dry as the most arid desert...........................then I spotted Zumeria El Arbolto, then I heard the music wow!!!

Nader made us the best fresh orange we ever tasted, charmed us with his great sense of humour and hit us with such great music, Lyle Lovett from the album "It's not big, it's large"

Don't even think about going to Cordoba without visiting Nader please. It is small, intimate, welcoming and fantastic.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank David G
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
“Great little cafe in a pretty tree lined street”
Reviewed 19 June 2011

I read a review in the Telegraph about this really cute little cafe and thought I would try my first gazpacho since arriving in Spain as the editor had raved about it.
It was freshly made and was delicious as was the homemade fresh lemonade and the chocolate pear and apple tart,
The cafe is tiny, but has 2 tables outside under the trees, and another 2 inside.
Certainly in my opinion worth a visit for a light snack, and a refreshing drink, at a very reasonable price.
The owner is very friendly and takes great pride in his business.

• Visited June 2011