Since we were driving- and had gotten lost in Spanish cities before- we wanted a location easy to find, as well as within easy walking distance to the old city. Although I am sure there are more ancient and authentic places to stay in the old city of Cordoba, The Hersperia was exactly what we needed- easy to find, cool, spacious, clean, and relaxing, with a lovely view of the old roman bridge and city. The old city is just a walk across the bridge- and the ducks and fish that live under the bridge are fun to visit too!
One tip: the AC turns off if the window is cracked open. Since they are the kind of windows you can pull out in a number of different ways, it is easy to have one part not tightly closed and be unaware of it. If the AC seems broken, this is probably the reason!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hesperia Cordoba, you will enjoy a superb location in the extraordinary city of Cordoba, right on the Guadalquivir River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, NHHotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hesperia Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Cordoba Hotel Cordoba
- Hesperia Cordoba córdoba
- Hesperia Cordoba Hotel córdoba