Stayed here for 3 nights to visit the city during Los Patios festival.
Ideal location close to the Roman bridge gave easy access to the main historical sites without the hassle of driving into the narrow streets. We either walked or took a taxi to the Patio areas we wanted to visit. Also walked to the Mezquite, the Hamman Baths and the horse show in the riding school.
Hotel room was comfortable with good air conditioning, a fridge, one armchair plus a chair for using at the desk area. Bathroom was spotless with shower over good sized bath & plenty of hot water. Internet (wi-fi) was good.
Breakfast buffet was extensive and of excellent quality and offered at a special reduced rate at check-in. Staff were friendly and helpful. We booked our Horse Spectacular tickets at reception.
Roof terrace bar has stunning views over the city both by day and especially at night, altho drink prices reflect this. Roof top pool was quiet & refreshing with plenty of towels, loungers & umbrellas.
Taxis are metered & inexpensive, especially from the taxi ranks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hesperia Cordoba, you will enjoy a superb location in the extraordinary city of Cordoba, right on the Guadalquivir River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, NHHotels, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Cordoba Hotel Cordoba
- Hesperia Cordoba córdoba
- Hesperia Cordoba Hotel córdoba