There is short term parking right in front to self unload your luggage. We then found free parking on the next block on the main street. The check-in and check-out went very smoothly. Our room was 143 and had an interior courtyard view, although it was very small. It was still a pleasant view compared to other options. The room is extremely clean; the structure, furniture, linens and floor are all in very good condition. The bathroom is well lit, supplied with many additional toiletries and has ample room for 2 persons, if necessary. The beds and pillows are very comfortable and the linens are very soft. There is a sitting chair, end table, dresser and good sized closet. This is located across the river from the cathedral so you only have a few minutes walk across the bridge into the city. I would recommend Cordoba for a day trip but if you stay over night, I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hesperia Cordoba, you will enjoy a superb location in the extraordinary city of Cordoba, right on the Guadalquivir River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, NHHotels, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your NH Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Cordoba Hotel Cordoba
- Hesperia Cordoba córdoba
- Hesperia Cordoba Hotel córdoba