A lovely hotel, reasonable price for the position, overlooking the river and Roman bridge that you cross to see the old city. The staff were excellent and very helpful. Breakfast was delicious with many choices plus you could order eggs cooked many ways. A pre-dinner drink on the rooftop watching the sun go down was a lovely finish to the day. This was a very enjoyable stay and I highly recommend. We went on an excellent walking tour which included the Mesquita, not to be missed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hesperia Cordoba, you will enjoy a superb location in the extraordinary city of Cordoba, right on the Guadalquivir River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp and Agoda so you can book your Hesperia Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Cordoba Hotel Cordoba
- Hesperia Cordoba córdoba
- Hesperia Cordoba Hotel córdoba