I stayed at a room with a mesquita view. It was a spacious room and had a nice view of Mesaquita beyond the Guadalquivir river. The swiimming pool on the roof top is a bit small but nice for cooling down after sightseeing in the summer heat wave in Cordoba, The view from the roof top is amazing also.The staff are very friendly and kind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hesperia Cordoba, you will enjoy a superb location in the extraordinary city of Cordoba, right on the Guadalquivir River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, NHHotels, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hesperia Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Cordoba Hotel Cordoba
- Hesperia Cordoba córdoba
- Hesperia Cordoba Hotel córdoba