We enjoyed staying at this hotel, even though it was a little bit farther from the historic center than we would have liked. Parking was the best here of all hotels we stayed at while in Spain. The room was very large, with comfortable beds and fast Wifi that made my family happy. We were able to rest well because it was quiet during the night. Breakfast was worth the money because of a nice variety of food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars Las Adelfas Hotel in Cordoba is a colonial-style construction surrounded by gardens where one can enjoy the absolute tranquility of the environment. Our hotel is also an unsurpassable place for celebrating business or family events: we have four spacious reception rooms, each measuring between 80 and 110 square metres and equipped with a complete range of technical and acoustic facilities. Our spacious rooms are special because of their ample size, their beautiful details and their equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Las Adelfas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Las Adelfas córdoba
- Las Adelfas
- Eurostars Las Adelfas Hotel córdoba