This hotel is not within walking distance of the old city, but if you have a car it is a very good option. Prices are very reasonable, rooms clean, breakfast adequate and on a large quiet property. Parking was free but I think the charge was waived, otherwise it appeared that there was free parking in surrounding streets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars Las Adelfas Hotel in Cordoba is a colonial-style construction surrounded by gardens where one can enjoy the absolute tranquility of the environment. Our hotel is also an unsurpassable place for celebrating business or family events: we have four spacious reception rooms, each measuring between 80 and 110 square metres and equipped with a complete range of technical and acoustic facilities. Our spacious rooms are special because of their ample size, their beautiful details and their equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Las Adelfas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Las Adelfas córdoba
- Las Adelfas
- Eurostars Las Adelfas Hotel córdoba