We were lucky to find a very good 'deal' on booking.com for two regular rooms which were clean, comfortable and minimalist. Only disturbed by rather noisy comings and goings by cleaning staff early morning. We didn't take breakfast so can't comment on that. Only negative is there were no shower caps which is really odd for such a high-end hotel with showers only!
Ref driving: please don't be put off by some reviews saying arrival at hotel is hard! From the south, Come over San Rafael Bridge, Turn Right and then left after Alcazar wall. Continue onto Av. del Dr. Fleming and nearly immediately cross pavement into Parking La Mezquita on right which is 'inside' the old city wall. You can park here for about 16€ for 24 hours; (no need to move after 24 hours.) It's an easy rumble with your cases up the pedestrian walkway by the lovely water channel to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Collection Amistad Cordoba is located in the historic heart of the city, next to an early 14th century synagogue and just five minutes from perhaps the most important edifice of our city: La Mezquita Cathedral. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), NHHotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your NH Collection Amistad Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Amistad Cordoba Hotel Cordoba
- Nh Hotels córdoba
- Nh Amistad Cordoba córdoba