Title says it all. This is a super hotel absolutely perfectly located. Assuming you are in Cordoba to see things rather than looking for Department/Supermarket shopping this is perfect. Everything is in easy walking distance. The staff at checkin were great (and gave us good dinner advice!) we had 4 days rather than the 2 we had last time so we had time to be a little less frantic. Our room 333 was overlooking the front door but that was no problem perfectly quiet BIG room, lovely spacious bathroom (bath and shower) comfy seating ... herbal teas and Nespresso pods. Breakfast is cheaper if you pre-book it on checkin and it was excellent with lovely staff (who seemed able to remember our hot drink choices immediately for subsequent mornings!). Last time we had room service which was great but not this time as we were less stressed time-wise! We had a rental car in Spain this year but checked it back in Malaga and took the train. So so easy. Cordoban streets are not for the faint hearted ! We even managed to have a doze in the terrace of the "extension" across the road... tiny pool but it was just a chill out area for us. PS read Idelfonso Falcones's "The Hand of Fatima" to give you a real sense of deja-vu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Collection Amistad Cordoba is located in the historic heart of the city, next to an early 14th century synagogue and just five minutes from perhaps the most important edifice of our city: La Mezquita Cathedral. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your NH Collection Amistad Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Amistad Cordoba Hotel Cordoba
- Nh Hotels córdoba
- Nh Amistad Cordoba córdoba