This is one of the larger hotels in the old part of town. It's in the Jewish quarter and very, very close to the Grand Mezquita which is an absolute must see. It's a stone's throw away from the historic town where you can find hundreds of great places to eat.
The room in The Amistad was very spacious and comfortable; there was an espresso machine which I didn't find in any of the other 4 hotels we stayed on this trip.
The breakfast was amazing, the staff in the dining room were eager to provide us with everything we asked. Isabel who works in the dining room was especially lovely. She was pleasant and very kind.
The hotel was not difficult to find but the streets around the hotel are somewhat narrow so maneuvering through them can be difficult. It's not a unique hotel in that there are no features in the hotel to tell you you're in Cordoba, but it's certainly good bang for your buck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Collection Amistad Cordoba is located in the historic heart of the city, next to an early 14th century synagogue and just five minutes from perhaps the most important edifice of our city: La Mezquita Cathedral. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, NHHotels, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Collection Amistad Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Amistad Cordoba Hotel Cordoba
- Nh Hotels córdoba
- Nh Amistad Cordoba córdoba