“Didn't expect this was part of the tour”
Review of Sinagoga

Cordoba Private Tour from Seville
US$116.92*
Cordoba City Tour from Seville
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I was attending a congress in Granada and they arranged a tour to Cordoba. So, I thought I would only see historical mosque and church. This was really a bonus that our local tour guide brought us all to this remains of sinagoge which really looks like a mosque. The only part to confirm that this was a sinagoge is the remains of Hebrew writings on the walls, some might think they are Arabic.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,007)

Reviewed 1 October 2013

It's nice that this is one of the three medieval synagogues left in Spain - an important part of the cultural heritage. However, there's basically nothing there but some decorated walls; almost nothing in the way of description, and it's very small. If you're walking past and its open, go in - but I don't know that I would advise making a special pilgrimage.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Small room that has a few Hebrew texts; it generally require a great imagination to imagine how it really looked like.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

It may say that it will open 1st July but I was there on 28th June and it didn't look like it would open anytime soon. Could be wrong of course

Reviewed 25 June 2013

My rating may be harsh, but I really felt that there was very little to this site. It is so small that we accidentally passed it twice while looking for it! Inside there is the entrance hall that leads into another small hall, both of which are very bare.............and that's it. There are some lovely architectural carvings, but it's not a building that gives me a sense of history.

1  Thank smrod