“Great service”

El Rincon de Carmen
Reserve with
El Rincon de Carmen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 875 Restaurants in Cordoba
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Cuisines: Spanish, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Great service”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

The place is really good located in the middle of the market area. They have a diversity of dishes and mainly the Andalusian ones. The waiters are extremely friendly and they communicate well in English.

Princeton, New Jersey, United States
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We found this little place while wandering Cordoba. There is a small quiet courtyard off of a small street. The courtyard can be covered to block sun.
The staff was enthusiastic, very courteous and helpful. They were eager to explain how my dish was made after I told them how much I liked it.
We were there for lunch and I had a tomato stuffed with tuna on a plate covered with salmorejo. One of the best lunches I have ever had. It was light and exactly what I was looking for.

• Visited April 2014
Elkridge, MD
“A warm setting on a cold evening”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We chose this restaurant because it was close to our hotel and we didn't want to venture too far on a cold March evening. We were there too early for all but the tourists to be dining but our service was excellent, we enjoyed our meal and most importantly it was in a toasty warm room!!

Visited March 2014
North Carolina
“Delicious Boquerones”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Fried anchovies (boquerones) may not sound appetizing to travelers from the U.S. like me, but I'm sure glad I tried them in this lovely place in the Juderia. They were terrific--not salty, oily things like the ones we buy in tins here in the States, but tasty slivers of white fish very lightly floured and fried. I'd certainly return to this pleasant restaurant if I were ever wandering around this interesting old neighborhood again.

• Visited October 2013
Moscow, Russia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“El_Rincon”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Nice place to visit. Lovely music and surrounding at all. Friendly stuff speak English quit well. Food are tasty and delicious. Portions are medium size.

Visited November 2013