I have stayed three times at the Playa Victoria and I don't see myself staying in another hotel when I go to Cadiz next.
The hotel is perfect if you like going to the beach or hang out by the pool. it's also in a very nice area (paseo maritimo) and walking down to the city at sunset is a must!
* Take a room facing the beach. It might be a few more euros, but it's definitely worth it.
* There's free wifi access provided by the local government in the square across from the hotel (you can get signal from the hotel lobby)
* The jamon serrano for breakfast is quite good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Playa Victoria Cadiz is a big city/beach hotel with direct access to the superb beach of Victoria in Cadiz which allows a combination not easy to find: holidays at sea with all the possibilities and urban access. Luxurious and technology, built with high quality materials and the most modern facilities, well maintained and well isolated, has won several awards for energy savings. Awarded the "Q" Quality of Spains tourism organisation and ISO 14001 Environmental Management.All rooms have private terraces and ocean views. Very comfortable and bright rooms with large beds, designer furniture, sitting area and desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Playa Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Victoria cádiz