“Epic from the start.”

Ranked #1 of 33 Speciality Lodging in Cadiz
London
“Epic from the start.”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Couldn't say a single bad thing about this place. Best hostel I have stayed in and I've stayed in a fair few. Awesome place to party or chill and perfect location with food, buses and beaches all nearby. This drunken South African had a good time.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

The only bad thing about this place is leaving! Such a cool and calm vibe from the second we got through the door, very accomodating and the best get-togethers!! Great food for breakfast and dinner; felt more like revisitin an old friend

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Michael A
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The hosts were very easygoing. I found this hostel's vibe was perfect for youth or first-time backpackers. I arrived at one of the less busier times, so my original fee was lowered, and I was actually given a tour of the rooms available. Free crepes for breakfast and you clean up after yourself---obviously out of courtesy for your hostel mates. Did not get to see the terrace with the hammock at the top of the building, unfortunately, but I'd likely come back next time and do so.

Room Tip: Good to book when it isn't a busy tourist season, or during the weekdays. First-second floor, yo...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Cadiz, Spain
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We spent our first five nights in Cadiz in this welcoming hostel. The staff are friendly and helpful and the overall stay was enjoyable. Would definitely recommend to students and young travellers. We loved it.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 23 February 2014

This was my first hostel stay and it exceeded expectation. Service was great,
There were plenty of outlets and the beds each had a small lamp attached to the headboard which was great when everyone wanted to knock out and I was still awake.
Free breakfast was pretty good and was a nice bonus. The only problem I had was there is not someone at the desk 24-7 so when I was frantically calling to get a hold of someone in the morning about a problem with my reservation, there was no one there until about 10:30am. The hostel is located in the center of the historical district and isn't too hard to find which is a very nice as well

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

Cadiz, Spain
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I stayed at Casa Caracol for 5 nights and I really had a great time, very friendly and helpful staff, good location and facilities and typical dinner every night for little money! I met people from all around the world, everyone is very chill and adapt to spanish time was very quick over there! The only minus I found was the small bathrooms not very adapted to the number of beds! I am staying in Cadiz for 6 months so I will definitely go back to have a barbecue or rent a surf!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Exceptionally great facilities and friendly staff. Plenty of outlets to plug in electronics. The only bad things were that, one, no one was at the desk when I arrived at 3:00 in the afternoon and I had to wait fifteen minutes to check in. Secondly, there is no 24 hour desk personnel, the hours are 10am (!) to 1am. So if you need something at night or need to get your key deposit back in early in the morning, you are going to have a problem. Lastly, my friend and I wanted to go out at 11:45 but the floor was being mopped in front of the front door. We would only have needed to take two steps to leave but the guy working there insisted that we could not leave and that we awkwardly stand there until the floor was dry. Pretty awkward five minutes and not the greatest policy.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo