“Amazing hostel experience!”
Review of Casa Caracol

Casa Caracol
Ranked #2 of 39 Speciality Lodging in Cadiz
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed at this hostel for 3 days and 2 nights and it was an incredible experience that I'll never forget. As soon as I walked in the door, the staff was extremely friendly, welcoming and informative. The beds were simple and comfortable and the bathrooms were very clean. For no extra charge they lent me a lock to use for our personal lockers in the room (though I doubt I needed one because the environment is very safe). I loved that they did cheap, delicious family dinners every night (pizza, paella, salad, etc.). The terrace was also a great place to hang out with chairs and hammocks. I met people from all over the planet: South Africa, Canada, Hungary, Italy, etc. I even met some one I shared mutual friends with from back in the USA. This is the type of hostel that offers plenty of services: bike rental, free walking tour, surfboard... but will also let you go and do your own thing and create an environment for everyone to mingle. Whether you go out or stay in, you'll have a good time. I definitely plan on returning to this hostel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We absolutely loved our stay at Casa Caracol!
We planned on staying for a day and extended it to 5! Delicious food, amazing staff, always had a hot shower-crazy cool outside shower too! Really cool vibe overall, would definitely go back in a heartbeat!

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Had a fantastic time at casa caracol! Very nice hostel, clean, super friendly and helpful staff that immediately make you feel at home. Great atmosphere and delicious meals! Very centrally located. Definitely recommend it to anone staying in Cadiz!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Always polite and friendly. Asking you if you slept good and if you had some breakfast which is for free eaven though the price is so cheap. The dinners on the roof. What can I say? Can you have a better vacation?!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Unfortunately we just had one night in Cadiz, this was definitely the best hostel of our 1 week Andalucía trip. Very nice and helpful international staff, clean rooms, an amazing terrace on the roof, where you can hang out on hammocks and take a shower under the blue sky and free pancakes for breakfast! Awesome place to stay and meet other travellers! We'll come back for sure.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stayed there for 2 nights and had an awesome time although it rained pretty much for my whole stay. The staff is very friendly and helpfull and consists of many volunteering people from all over the world. Excellent facilities, amazing free pancakes in the morning and homemade dinner for 5 euro, family atmosphere included. Forgot my passport and all my cash when I left, staff saved it for me and returned it when I came back - definetely one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. 5 stars no doubt.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Couldn't say a single bad thing about this place. Best hostel I have stayed in and I've stayed in a fair few. Awesome place to party or chill and perfect location with food, buses and beaches all nearby. This drunken South African had a good time.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends