“Tikitano!”

TikiTano Beach Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #141 of 479 Restaurants in Estepona
Price range: US$23 - US$93
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: TikiTano Beach Restaurant & Lounge is one of the coasts best kept secrets on the coast. The food, ambiance, service and views are amazing, and the prices reasonable. The a la carte menu is served for both Lunch & Dinner and prices for main courses vary from 17.50€ Up to 26€. Starters prices are from 8€ up to 13€ and the desserts are around the 8€ mark. A bottle of house wine is 16€ per bottle but you can also choose a nice exclusive wine from our extensive bodega with price up to 300€! Children are very welcome, we have a suitable children's menu. If you join us for Tapas and drinks on the terrace your children might enjoy running around in the garden! Live music shows are often displayed so check out our web site for prices and performances. Join us for lunch, snacks, cocktails and dinner. Front line beach views directly to Gibraltar & Africa.
London, United Kingdom
“Tikitano!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

This is our local as we live next to it.
I use it a lot for convenience and it good.

Service can be a little slow but the foods always excellent. If your booking try to get a terrace table as they are limited.

They also do full English .
Tho I have never had this.
Overall its good but pricey

1 Thank Wobblegob1961

Gibraltar
“Wedding celebrations”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We recently held our wedding in Tikitano (ceremony and reception). We had a group of 70 guests who mostly travelled from Ireland and to a person, each that we have spoken to was delighted with the food, wine and service.

The surroundings are amazing, and the attention to detail that went into getting the venue set up for our individual requirements was great.

Very happy with the day and all the service in the lead up.

We had previously eaten twice in the restaurant (once was a wedding meal tasting) and have always left very satisfied with the food and service.

3 Thank Bucky486
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“absolutely loved it”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

we went to this restaurant after some good friends recommended it to us. Now we wish we had listened to them sooner, as we only went on our last days of holidays!!
We had a wonderful dinner at this restaurant. they had a show on with a michael buble tribute and he was amazing (very handsome according to my wife... i just enjoyed the music!!)
We had some cocktails in the bar which were delishious and beautifully presented, then we had some tapas to start off with again, really nice with lovely flavours and stunning presentation.

We were swiftly moved to our table by the charming hostess and then served our wines and main courses all in a timely manner and by extremely friendly staff.
Our waiter was half spnaish half english and was very helpful explaining the menu, and when we left we were told by the lady at the door that if we become regulars to sign up for their discount card.

it was all very pleasurable and of course brought to us in an amazing surroundings. views to die for and a beautiful botanical garden.

I would recomend this place to anyone, make a booking so you know what show is on. some of the shows have an entry fee, so be careful!

all in all, a great evening and a lovely end to our holidays.

• Visited May 2014
TikiTano_lounge, General Manager at TikiTano Beach Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Thank you for your lovely review. We hope to see you back again soon!
Puerto de la Duquesa, Spain
“worst food ever and service not much better”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This was my first visit to Tikitano. I had always wanted to go because I heard so much about the place how beautiful it was. I had the opportunity to go to a floral demonstration in one of the conference rooms so thought I would have lunch before the demonstration started. I must say the place lived up to all the hype. What a beautiful position, very luxurious, beautiful views, lovely comfy seating, Wonderful atmosphere. I ordered lunch which was a Tikitano speciality, the burger which was 17 euros. After the food turned up it was downhill all the way. The burger was not cooked in fact raw. I sent the food back and when they returned the burger it had shrunk three quarters the size. the chips came back cold as did everything else that was in the burger. The whole thing was inedible. When the waiter returned just took it away and charged me the 17 euros. The whole experience with food and service was appalling. I will not be going back there again. Later when speaking to friends apparently it is well known the food is crap , I wished I knew before I went I could have eaten elsewhere. How sad when the surrounding are so lovely.

1 Thank Christine C
TikiTano_lounge, General Manager at TikiTano Beach Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Thank you for your review, we are sorry the experience did not meet our normal quality of service on this occasion. We would like the opportunity to discuss this further with you so we can feedback to the team. Please email your details through to info@tikitano.com quoting TripAdvisor.

Perhaps we can find a way to make up for the experience you have had.

Thank you for your time, and we hope we can welcome you again at TikiTano.

Cadiz, Spain
“Another beautiful evening”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

And once again, we had a lovely meal, great staff and great atmosphere just what we expected on our wedding anniversary.
Thank you Scarlett and your wonderful team!!!!!

• Visited May 2014
Thank you for your lovely review. We hope to see you back again soon!