Stayed here for 1 week and got back 22nd August.
We had a 1 bedroom apartment which catered for 2 adults and 2 children. The apartment was immaculate. The towels were clean and white. I am a very fussy person when it comes to cleanliness but I couldnt fault a thing. The air conditioning was fabulous. Seperate controls in lounge and bedroom.
Inside the apartment was a modern well equipped kitchen with microwave. No kettle but a saucepan sufficed.
The lounge had a settee and a bed under the settee with legs. I would say though that neither bed in the lounge would be appropriate for adults.
Beds were extremely comfortable, yes the mattress was quite hard but you still get a very good sleep. (After midnight due to very loud families returning to their rooms!!)
The pool was a good size but quite cold. Even in 38 degree temperatures the kids certainly felt chilly when they got out.
This hotel is not near a beach. You cannot come to this hotel without a car. (unless you want to spend your whole holiday at the hotel).
We hired a car from Malaga and it took about an hour to reach the hotel. It was not an easy place to find, far from it. Thank goodness I researched google earth before we left the UK!
There is on site car parking but spaces are limited. We parked on the road outside the hotel. Estepona beach is about 10 minutes drive away, not a great beach. Quite dirty actually.
Marbella beach, quite small and extremely busy.
Fuengirola beach was the best by far. Large beach, lots of sunbeds with space between them. Took about 40 minutes to get there.
There is a large supermarket (mercadona) 2 mins drive away from the hotel. I found this to be quite cheap compared to supermarkets in Marbella and Fuengirola.
Overall we had an amazing time. This was a late deal. Expected the worst but got the best. Definately a 4 star hotel. Staff really friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them. Thank you Pierre and Vacances for a truly wonderful relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La residencia moderna con piscina exterior esta al borde de un campo de golf, adosado en la montana. La plaza cuenta con terrazas para tomar algo y restaurantes. Estepona, en la extremidad de la Costa del Sol y sus 21km de playas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Estepona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Estepona Residence Hotel Estepona
- Pierre And Vacances Estepona Residence
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Estepona Costa Del Sol, Spain